Monday, May 30, 2011
ph: my own
crazy to think it's been a month since i was in vancouver for the OBAKKI show!
gahhh i loved every look! i mean pink fuzz? ombré? can it please be fall already?!
the location served as the perfect backdrop- a gorgeous church, lit by glowing candles.
it was great to be there on such a high energy night for vancouver fashion.
i ♥ obakki.
Saturday, May 28, 2011
Friday, May 27, 2011
Thursday, May 26, 2011
Wednesday, May 25, 2011
ph: my iphone + instagram
it's decided. these will be my summer staples.
ever since seeing the fishtail braids in the obakki f/w show, i was hooked.
the rag & bone hat is a given... i mean their hats are perfection!
ps- my promised obakki f/w pics will be up this week! you'll love/die/drool/want everything ♥
Sunday, May 22, 2011
1. 3.1 Phillip Lim Drape Back Sweater
2. Juicy Couture Panama Style Straw with Band Fedora
3. Dallin Chase Boucle Shorts
4. Marc by Marc Jacobs Round Sunglasses
5. CC SKYE The Onie Messenger Bag
6. Deborah Lippman nail polish in Supermodel
7. Noir Jewelry Pyramid Bracelet
8. Elizabeth and James Love Knotted Suede Sandals
Friday, May 20, 2011
Thursday, May 19, 2011
Tuesday, May 17, 2011
ph: my own
just got this perfectly sheer sweater from A.L.C. + i am in love! A.L.C. is a major favorite-
you've probably noticed i often include pieces from the line in my outfit collages.
the line is created by one of my all time favorite stylists/designers- andrea lieberman ♥
i have always admired the work she has done with gwen stefani, one of my idols
growing up, so when i heard that andrea was releasing her own line, i was ecstatic!
needless to say this sweater is one of my must-haves for spring- get it here.
Monday, May 16, 2011
Friday, May 13, 2011
1. Tigerlily Callicore Cover Up Top
2. Ray-Ban Original Aviator Sunglasses in Black
3. Current/Elliott The Wide Leg Lounge Trousers
4. Rag & Bone Bardot Bikini
5. Alexander Wang Marti Backpack / Shoulder Bag
6. Duo Nail Polish in Die-Hard
7. Marc by Marc Jacobs Jelly Flat Sandals
Wednesday, May 11, 2011
i went to vancouver a couple weeks ago for the OBAKKI F/W 2011 show + had an AMAZING
time! i had a chance to visit their gorgeous store + check out all of the lovely S/S 2011
collection. the prints were dreamy, the bags were buttery soft + margot, who manages the
store, had the best hair color ever! i've been looking for a way to subtly add pink to my
brunette hair, so hers is perfect inspiration. anyway, if you are ever visiting vancouver or
live there, stop by! their team is SUPER nice. if you can't visit, shop their online store.
gahhh so many great things-- i promise you'll find something you ♥.
can't wait for you to see my shots of the F/W 2011 show! posting soon!
Sunday, May 8, 2011
Saturday, May 7, 2011
Wednesday, May 4, 2011
ph: forever21 | barneys | oraclefox | vogue china | tfs | biba
i am crazy for bright tribal prints right now- especially tribal accessories.
love that they can be mixed + matched so easily unlike other prints out there.
as with all my print obsessions, i went on EZ TEXTILES for some more inspiration.
i am a huge supporter of EZ TEXTILES... it is the world's largest online library of
production-ready, royalty-free digital textile designs, which make it a must have
site for designers, decorators, DIY-ers + the print crazy like me.
my friend helped launch the site, so please visit their BLOG + show some ♥!
Monday, May 2, 2011
1. Obakki Clemente Blouse
2. Elizabeth and James Lafayette Cat Eye Sunglasses
3. Deborah Lippmann Nail Polish in It's Raining Men
4. Alexander Wang Marion Mini Flap Bag
5. Torn by Ronny Kobo Astrid Striped Miniskirt
6. Proenza Schouler Basket Weave Open Toe Pumps