Monday, December 31, 2012
1. Helmut Lang HELMUT Kinetic Jersey Top
2. Super Sunglasses America Sunglasses
3. serefina Healing Crystal Necklace
4. ginette_ny Diams Strip Stud Earrings
5. 3.1 Phillip Lim Grey Sequined Collage Silk Harem Pants (on sale)
6. Marie Turnor Accessories The Lunch Clutch
7. Jennifer Meyer Jewelry 18k Gold Diamond Thin Bangle
8. Maiyet Signature Skinny 18-karat Gold-Plated Bangle
9. Deborah Lippmann Nail Polish in 'Dark Side of the Moon'
10. Gorjana Lena Ring
11. Gianvito Rossi Plexy Laser Black Suede Pump
ps- Have a great New Year's Eve- Stay Safe! x
Saturday, December 29, 2012
ph: ELLE España
This embellished crystal eye look is perfect beauty inspiration for New Year's Eve.
Try one of these jeweled false eyelashes to get the look...
+ Dior Grand Bal False Lashes
+ SEPHORA + Pantone Universe Gemstone Faux Lash Set
+ Make Up For Ever Eyelashes - Strip 140 Artemis
Friday, December 28, 2012
ph: Saint Laurent
Gorgeous moody + dark campaign from Saint Laurent. The hats are a dream!
Click below to see more from the campaign...
Wednesday, December 26, 2012
ph: Sunken Treasure | ELLE | Talisa Sutton
Love this classic + easy combo. Just throw on a simple knit, cropped black pants, a minimal leather bag or tote, a classic loafer + you're set.
Get the look...
Sunday, December 23, 2012
ph: Walk Fast, Strong, Cool & Urban
Catherine McNeil is stunning 24/7. Loving her with both long + short hair, but at the moment the short cut is my favorite- goes perfect with her piercings. Which do you love more?
Friday, December 21, 2012
1. Markus Lupfer Sequin Bunny Tee (or here)
2. Ray-Ban Outsiders Oversized Wayfarer Sunglasses
3. Bing Bang Silver Vivienne Stud Earrings
4. Nicholas ID Bracelet
5. Jérôme Dreyfuss Momo Mini Bag
6. ONE by Boundary Vegan Imitation Leather Skirt
7. Maison Martin Margiela Set of 2 Rings in Silver
8. Deborah Lippmann Nail Polish in 'Don't Tell Mama'
9. Michael Kors Men's Madison Watch
10. Vince Greta Wedge Boots
Thursday, December 20, 2012
Margaux - Press Attachée - Rue Tiquetonne - Paris
Le plus grand rêve de Margaux: Monter sur scène
Le pire cauchemar: Ne rien faire de sa vieCoat by Comptoir des Cotonniers
Vintage Cap from Montmartre
Shoes from the market
Bag by Addict (Le Marais)
Perfume by Narcisso Rodriguez
Photos by Fred - Easy Fashion Paris
Wednesday, December 19, 2012
Great fall/winter looks from Sandro. Everything here is classic + effortless including the no-fuss hair + natural beauty. You can find a lot of these pieces on sale here.
Click below to see more looks...
Victoria Beckham looking super chic + refined in London.
Love everything about this, especially her piecey bun + smokey silver cat-eye.
Get the look...
Monday, December 17, 2012
ph: La Garçonne | LUISAVIAROMA
How friggin cool are these metallic hologram Proenza Schouler pieces?! Love the way they are styled in the first photo. I came across them while searching for Pinkhorrorshow's credit card case after spotting it on instagram- it's a great holiday gift idea.
You can pre-order the PS11 mini bag here, here + here. The heels can be pre-ordered here.
Other PS holograph accessories, including the credit card case, can be found here + here.
Sunday, December 16, 2012
ph: my own
My favorite rings. Yellow gold, delicate + dainty.
Below are the details on each (second photo- from left to right, then center)...
+ Victorian Halo Pavé Diamond Ring: Found this beauty on Ebay from Peter Suchy Jewelers.
The moment I saw it, I fell in love with the floating design. They also have this art deco stunner... it kinda reminds me of Angelina Jolie's engagement ring.
+ Gold 'Oui' Ring: After a failed hunt for the original Dior ring last year, I came across this version on Etsy from Street Bauble. Check my original post on it here.
+ My Engagement Ring: A vintage solitaire diamond set in platinum with a yellow gold band.
It was inspired by my great-grandmother's diamond ring. Since I was little, I adored hers- it was classic + simple, so I knew I wanted the same. Love how well it goes with my other rings.
+ Jacquie Aiche Diamond Waif Bezel Ring: Cutest lil thing. I got this ring in a smaller size so I could wear it as a pinky ring or as a knuckle ring.
+ Bittersweets NY Teensy Diamond Ring: Handmade, thin, delicate + perfect for stacking.
+ Mara Carrizo Scalise Rain Ring: Love the this texture this ring gives to my stack.
Saturday, December 15, 2012
Friday, December 14, 2012
Thursday, December 13, 2012
Wednesday, December 12, 2012
Pulled together 20 of my top gift ideas for the holidays. I tried to include a lil something for everyone. My favorite? The Dyptique candle set. It's my go-to gift for all occasions.
1. DKNY Fuschia Crepe Jacket
2. An Extraordinary Theory of Objects by Stephanie LaCava
3. Catbird Gold Star Ring
4. BittersweetsNY Teensy Diamond Ring
5. Ileana Makri Cat's Eye Diamond and Sapphire Ring in Pink Gold
6. AHAlife Holdings Inc. Wooden Amplifier
7. 3.1 Phillip Lim 2-in-1 Transparent 31 Minute Clutch
8. Lanvin Printed iPhone Case
9. Givenchy Black Leather Knee High Shark Tooth Boots
10. Deborah Lippmann Nail Polish in 'Happy Birthday'
11. NARS Lipstick in Heat Wave
12. Marc Jacobs, COACH + Chloé Rollerball Perfumes
13. Diptyque Boxed Set of 3 Votive Candles
14. ASOS Mens Colour Detail Canvas Watch
15. Estée Lauder Gold Zodiac Compact
16. West Elm Ombre Faux-Fur Throw
17. Equipment Jasper Brushed-Silk Shorts Pajama Set
18. 3.1 Phillip Lim White Combo Snakeskin Spade Loafers
19. DITA Magnifique Cat-Eye Sunglasses
20. Byredo 'Gypsy Water' Parfum
Tuesday, December 11, 2012
Hey boos! I have a holiday sale going on in my Copious store. I've lowered the prices on all the goodies, including stuff from Rag & Bone, Proenza Schouler, Stella McCartney + more.
Copious is a great online marketplace + community, where you can buy + sell with others that have similar tastes as your own. Perfect for when you want to do a closet purge.
Check it all out HERE. My sale ends on December 20th.
Happy shopping + selling!