Wednesday, November 30, 2011
My picks for this week's top blogger looks are now up!
Head on over to FASHION SALADE to check out each blogger's full look from head-to-toe.
If you have any cool personal style blogs you'd like me to check out- let me know!
Tuesday, November 29, 2011
It's Alexander Wang! Get it >> here!
Thanks Nicola for letting me know!
ps- you can find a good alternative to her Balenciaga boots>> here!
ph: Ana Schechter
Last week, I was invited to HARRY WINSTON on 5th Avenue for lunch and to check out their iconic engagement ring collection. The moment I stepped through the door I was in diamond heaven! I was given the opportunity to create my dream engagement ring with Harry Winston designers. My dream design would then be sketched for me to take home. I got to see every diamond cut and setting imaginable. I mean, I just about died slipping these rings on my finger! Seriously, the most sparkling beauties I have ever seen! The design I fell in love with was a classic three-carat, round brilliant diamond solitaire ring ♥
We then headed to Harry Winston's old private office (via his tiny personal elevator!), where we were greeted with a delicious elderflower cocktail- one of the best I've ever had! Over cocktails, I got to watch the beautiful video I exclusively posted for you above, showing the design making process of these engagement rings from beginning to end. Ring making is truly an art!
Over the three course lunch we chatted about the diamonds and got to hear some great stories about Harry Winston's history, their charity involvement, and hear about some amazing celebrity and royal encounters. Before leaving, I was presented with my personalized engagement ring sketch- a perfect souvenir that I will make sure to show my boyfriend every chance I get! ;)
Overall, I truly appreciated the personalized experience and getting to learn more about the history and art behind these creations. I want to send out a huge thank you to the Harry Winston team for one of the dreamiest afternoons I've ever had!
Head on over to HARRY WINSTON to check out all of their engagement rings.
I dare you not to fall in love with one!
Disclosure: This post was sponsored by Elle & Harry Winston. The opinions, as always, are my own.
Monday, November 28, 2011
1. Theyskens' Theory Jago Ferry Blazer
2. Zimmermann Idyllic Taped Shirt
3. J Brand Kiki High Rise Flare Jeans
4. Marc by Marc Jacobs Fancy Studs
5. Elizabeth and James Lafayette Cat Eye Sunglasses
6. Nixon Oversized Time Teller Watch
7. Michael Kors Collection Hutton Box Frame Bag
8. Kate Spade New York Licorice Suede Pumps
Sunday, November 27, 2011
Obsessing over the details here...
the Rodebjer printed top + pants, the Acne studded leather vest + the leopard creepers.
Of course this had me hunting for the perfect pair + I found these!
Saturday, November 26, 2011
we the people | stockholm streetstyle | elle uk
Throw on a graphic skirt, a leather jacket or vest, some edgy leather accessories + you're set!
Here are a few graphic skirts worth checking out: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
ps- you can get the short version of Taylor Tomasi Hill's Thakoon skirt >> here.
pps- check out another one of Elizabeth Cabral's amaze looks >> here.
Friday, November 25, 2011
bullett | i-D | cobrasnake | vogueUK| ? | A | vogueUK | flair | stockholmstreetstyle | vogueUK | vogueAUS | jalouse
Seeing BULLETT MAGAZINE's lingerie mood board got me thinking about pretty lil nothings.
There is something fun + satisfying to me, knowing i have something cute on under my look ;)
And of course it's always fun to incorporate a sexy piece to your main look as well!
Here are some of my favorites...
• Marlies Dekkers Dame de Paris Balcony Bra
• Only Hearts Caroline Chemise
• Joie Fanny Lace Top
• Calvin Klein Underwear Envy Lace Triangle Bra
• Commando Polka Dot Tights
• Kiki De Montparnasse Cage Bra
• Falke High Heel Tights
Thursday, November 24, 2011
The ASOS 'black friday' sale is now on! Next to Shopbop, this is one of my favorite online stores, so I figured I'd share my top picks from Asos with you as well!
Use the code HAPPYBLACKFRIDAY for 20% off everything in the store until Nov. 28th!
1. ASOS Leopard Straplock Day Bag
2. ASOS Beaded Shift Dress
3. ASOS Spike Link Bracelet
4. House Of Harlow 1960 Evil Eye Stud Earrings
5. ASOS ALTON Leather Cut Out Ankle Boot
6. ASOS Oversized Boyfriend Style Chronograph Watch
7. Liquorish Star Print Blouse
8. ASOS Push Lock Across Body Bag
9. ASOS LEVAN Double Bow Flat Point Ballerina
Wednesday, November 23, 2011
Shopbop's AMAZE sale starts today! Yay yay yay! Here are my top picks from the site...
1. Juliet & Company Celebration Necklace
2. Gorjana Star Studs
3. 3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli Mini Satchel
4. 10 Crosby by Derek Lam Wide Leg Print Trousers
5. Karen Walker Super Duper Strength Sunglasses
6. Opening Ceremony par Robert Clergerie Paul Suede Platform Pumps
7. Books with Style- Carine Roitfeld: Irreverent
8. Nixon The Spur Watch
9. Sam Edelman Alvin Smoking Slipper Flats
For more shopping inspiration check out my OUTFIT COLLAGES!
Tuesday, November 22, 2011
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12
I wanted to feature a few of my fav shoes from CALL IT SPRING + seriously had a hard time narrowing it down, lol. They've just launched a fun contest on their facebook page focused on the Best. Weekend. Ever. To enter, you're asked to share a picture of your best weekend ever- a picture that you think is worth a thousand words. in this case, it can turn out to be worth a$1000! 5 lucky winners will get a $1000 CALL IT SPRING gift card!
To find out more + to enter, check out all the details over on their facebook page!
ps- how lovely is the look in the first photo? casual stripes + polka-dot perfection.
pps- make sure to check out geri's great DIY with the #9 boots over on because im addicted!
Monday, November 21, 2011
vogue paris | laurence dacade boots via pink horrorshow | the show | cover magazine
aren't the laurence dacade boots a dream?!
been looking for something similar- found these, these + these.
Sunday, November 20, 2011
i picture this look with a messy top knot + a lot of mascara!
1. Helmut Lang Rolled Sleeve Blazer
2. Obakki Strapless Dress
3. Michael Kors Bradley Watch
4. Mathias Chaize Set of five gold-plated rings
5. Deborah Lippmann Nail Polish in Fade to Black
6. Giles & Brother Nara Tiered Necklace
7. Marc by Marc Jacobs Bianca Jane On A Leash Cross Body Bag
8. Elizabeth and James Nile Round White Topaz Stud Earrings
9. Kate Spade New York Licorice Satin Pumps
Saturday, November 19, 2011
Friday, November 18, 2011
joujou villeroy | mode d'amour
loving this. so easy, casual + cool.
throw on a blazer, basic top or button up, casual loose pants, cool sneakers + you're set!
these A.L.C. pants are perfect for the look paired with some new balance kicks ♥
Thursday, November 17, 2011
courtney d’alesio for elle | asos
after obsessing over the isabel marant shirt in the first photo, i was SUPER excited to find the similar shirt in the second shot! it's a great alternative from asos >> get it HERE.
ps! get 20% off everything at asos this weekend by using the code SAVE20 at checkout!
Wednesday, November 16, 2011
one of my favorite classic pairings. i'm also really loving sweaters with elbow patches right now.
here are a few sweaters worth checking out...
· Enza Costa Cashmere Sweater with Elbow Patches
· Chinti and Parker Elbow Patch Long Cardigan
· Twist & Tango Elbow Patch Zip Front Cardigan