Tuesday, September 6, 2011

ABSTRACTS + POLKA DOTS

ABSTRACTS AND POLKA DOTS EZTEXTILES LE FASHION NYLON LEOPARD FUR COAT PROENZA SCHOULER TOPSHOP2
ABSTRACTS AND POLKA DOTS EZTEXTILES LE FASHION NYLON SHEER TIGHTS FASHION 2
nylon | my own collage

these are my favorite prints for fall. how perfect is the touch of leopard in the first image?!
as with all my print obsessions, i went on EZ TEXTILES for some more inspiration.
i am a huge supporter of EZ TEXTILES... it is the world's largest online library of production-ready, royalty-free digital textile designs, which make it a must have site for designers, decorators, DIY-ers + the print crazy like me. plus they've just added some social media buttons next to each print, which is great for keeping track of your favorite prints + sharing them with your friends. my friend helped launch the site, so please show some love + also visit their BLOG!