Thursday, August 30, 2012
LEOPARD, STRIPES + A DIET COKE
1. T by Alexander Wang Linen Striped Long Sleeve Tee
2. Stella McCartney Round Sunglasses
3. Assad Mounser Gunmetal-Plated Chain and Printed Silk Necklace
4. MiH Jeans Paris Cropped Mid-Rise Jeans
5. Jerome Dreyfuss Bobi Haircalf Messenger Bag
6. Diet Coke goodness
7. Casio Stainless Steel 3 Dials Watch
8. 3.1 Phillip Lim Delia Chelsea Booties
As some of you know from twitter, I have a bit of a Diet Coke obsession, so I am super pumped for the Glamour Magazine + Diet Coke party happening next week- It's always fun when two of my favorites collide! The party is in celebration of the new sleek can design + to celebrate the winning design of a Diet Coke t-shirt, which will be available at Target. Also, If you're in the NYC area next week, there will be mannequins styled with the t-shirt throughout the city where they will be giving away all sorts of goodies! Follow Diet Coke on twitter + facebook for more info.
Disclosure: This post was sponsored by Diet Coke. The opinions, as always, are my own.